Wednesday, October 19, 2005

WELCOME TO BLUE PEPPER

Welcome to Justin Lowe's poetry blog BLUE PEPPER. Some of you in the Oz poetry scene may remember my previously colourful and short-lived creation, HOMEBREW magazine run out of my bedroom in Newtown NSW during the late 90's. Well, this is the on-line version, open to submissions of poetry, reviews and articles of all manner and style within the shrinking confines of public taste. Remember, keeping safe doesn't have to mean playing it safe.
Email me!

5 comments:

Anne Kellas said...

Hi Justin, for some reason, the email me weblink does not work. Hope you get this. Thanks, Anne Hugo, north of the latte line (http://northline.blogspot.com)

Justin Lowe said...

Not sure what your problem was, but email link workin fine now.

Allan Lake said...

I wld like to submit a poem but the submit space is not accepting. Something I wrote?

Justin Lowe said...

Just checked the submit link and it is working at this end. Receive submissions daily, so not sure why it isn't working for you Allan.

Admin said...

very nice information. please keep it up.
sarkarijobs